- The RDP issue that generally occurs in windows 2000 servers are
- The remote computer disconnected the session because of an error in the licensing protocol. Please try connecting to the remote computer again or contact your server administrator.
- The remote session was disconnected because there were network problems during the licensing protocol. Please try connecting to the remote computer again.
- A licensing error occurred while the client was attempting to connect. (Licensing timed out.) Please try connecting to the remote computer again.
- Reboot the server.
- If reboot does not resolve, take backup and delete the following registry key.
- After deleting the registry key reboot the server
- If the above does not resolve, go to the following registry entry and add the following entry.
Data type: REG_SZ
Data value: Terminal License Server Host Name
- This resolved the RDP issue.
Note: It is assumed that the license server is properly configured and sufficient licenses are available. Please verify before proceeding.